Recent and Upcoming Events
- The Mayatan Lake Management Association AGM was held Sunday, November 26th, 2023 starting at 2 pm. at the Stony Plain & Parkland Pioneer Museum 5120 41 Ave Stony Plain T7Z 1L5.
- Special guest Speakers were
Documents and presentations from the AGM can be viewed here.:
- "Survey of Lakes of the Carvel Pitted Delta 2021-2023" by Dave Trew
- "Lakes of the Carvel Pitted Delta: A Geoscience Perspective" by Brian Smerdon, University of Alberta
- The Small Lakes of Parkland County from Above and Below" video by Dave Mussel You can view it a
- NSWA hosted a meeting for lake residents and lake associations on November 23, 2023 at the Stony Plain Museum. The guest speakers were a team from Parkland County who are updating their Municipal Development Plan and Land Use Bylaw. MLMA helped to organize the guest list for the meeting.